Summer is almost here! We can’t wait to stay up late, have bonfires on the beach, take summer vacations, enjoy a good road trip and eat ice cream to our hearts content. Make every experience more memorable this summer with temporary tattoos. Here are seven ways to incorporate temporary tattoos into your summer plans:
- On your summer vacation, skip the jewelry for temporary tattoos. Save space in your suitcase for more swimsuits and outfits while
still completing your summer look. Our jewelry temporary tattoos allow you to accessorize without taking up much space in your suitcase. Check out some of our newest summer designs from henna, to metallic to tiny tats our temporary tattoos will help you make a statement.
- Stay out late and keep track of the kiddos with glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoos. We have a wide variety of glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoos that are kid favorites. Kids love to watch the white parts of our glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoos light up on their skin. Parents appreciate the peace of mind as they are able to keep a better eye on the kiddos. Glow-in-the-dark temporary tattoos are a win-win in the summer when bed times get pushed back and late summer night memories are made.
- Customize your own temporary tattoo for a family get-together. With custom order minimums as low as 25 temporary tattoos, you can create personalized tattoos for small gatherings and large parties. Planning a family reunion, or a group vacation? Make temporary tattoos to help keep your group together.
- Taking a road trip? As you cross into a new state put on one of our state pride temporary tattoos. From Oregon to Florida to Texas, add state outline temporary tattoos. Each of our state pride temporary tattoos comes with two hearts, one in red and one in black, to showcase your destination.
Get active! Head outside for some beach volleyball and look good while you play. Our new line of volleyball temporary tattoos features a “Love Volleyball” tattoo, a metallic pink volleyball tattoo, a “Bump, Set, Spike volleyball” tattoo, a classic white volleyball tattoo and a “Play Your Heart Out” tattoo.
- Show off your tan. Relaxing in the sun is hard work so put a temporary tattoo design on your body and layout in the sun to show off your tan. From small Tiny Tat designs to large floral designs, show your tan lines off loud and proud.
- Thinking about splashing in the water? No problem, all of our temporary tattoo designs are water resistant. So, take our metallic seahorse, blue whale, metallic seaweed, scuba diver, coral or scuba helmet temporary tattoo with you on your next water adventure.
We love summer and can’t wait to make new memories. Make your summer even better with temporary tattoos!